Here are a few things you perhaps didn’t know about Glasgow film-maker Frank McGowan. Just for fun!
- His nickname is Franko!
- He lives with his older brother and fellow band mates from ERIC AND THE BUNNY BOILERS.
- When he left school, he wanted to be a teacher.
- He is a Scottish landowner, with the official title of Laird Francis Mark Courtney McGowan of Glencairn, Caithness.
- He began his career at STV in Glasgow, working in the newsroom on a student placement.
- His favourite flavor of milkshake is white chocolate.
- He collects pop-up books and action figures, and still owns an unopened tin of Real Ghostbusters Pasta Shapes from the 90s.
- His favourite superhero is the Red Ranger from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers.
- His most memorable on-set experience was “working with the cast and crew” of new series drama NINETY EIGHT PERCENT on its original TV pilot.
- His favourite TV character of all time is Buffy Summers, from cult series Buffy the Vampire Slayer.